1. IDENTIFICATION: In accordance with the obligation to inform stipulated in Article 10 of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act 34/2002 of 11 July, ownership of the www.everone.es website is held by ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L.. Its registered office for the purposes of this notice is at Carrer dels Mestres d’Aixa, Local 5, 07014 Palma, Illes Balears (SPAIN). It is the holder of Tax ID No. B-67305490 firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: Any person who accesses and/or uses this website is deemed a USER. Such a USER accepts the General Terms and Conditions of Use stated herein from the moment they access and/or use the website. These Terms and Conditions apply regardless of any mandatory General Terms and Conditions of Contract.
3. WEBSITE USE: www.everone.es offers the USER access to a wide range of online information, services, programs and data (hereinafter, the “content”) which belong to ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. or its licensors. The USER is fully responsible for his/her use of the website. Said responsibility extends to the registration necessary to access the specific services or content. The USER will be responsible for providing true and accurate information as part of the registration process. Following registration, the USER may be provided with a password; the USER will be responsible for its proper use and safekeeping. The USER shall use the content and services provided by ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. through the website in an appropriate manner, and will not use such content and services for, among other purposes, (i) illicit and illegal activities or activities with ill intent or contrary to public order; (ii) the dissemination of racist, xenophobic or pornographic content or propaganda, or justifications of terrorism or attacks on human rights; (iii) damaging the physical or logical systems of ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. through the website in an appropriate manner, and will not use such content and services for, among other purposes, (i) illicit and illegal activities or activities with ill intent or contrary to public order; (ii) the dissemination of racist, xenophobic or pornographic content or propaganda, or justifications of terrorism or attacks on human rights; (iii) damaging the physical or logical systems of ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. reserves the right to remove any comments or contributions that attack a person’s dignity, are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, are harmful to youths, children, public order or security, or which it deems inappropriate for publication. In any case, ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. will not be held responsible for the opinions published by users through fora, chats or other participatory tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. complies with the directives of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, R.D. 1720/2007 of 21 December by which the implementation Regulation of the Organic Law and other legislation in force at any time is approved, and which guarantees the proper use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
On behalf of ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. we process the information that you provide to us for the following purposes: to be able to assist with your request and provide the service requested, and also to keep you informed through various communication channels about questions relating to our activity, to send you advertising about our products and services by any medium (post, email or telephone) and to invite you to events organised by the company.
The personal data that we store is always transmitted via secure connections, so that the data travels over the Internet in a safe and encrypted form. ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. ensures the confidentiality of the data provided by our users and guarantees that under no circumstances will it be handed over to third parties. The data provided will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship or for the years necessary to fulfil legal obligations. The data will not be handed over to third parties unless there is a legal requirement to do so. Furthermore, you have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we in ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. are processing your personal data and we advise you of the possibility to exercise at any time your rights of access, rectification, deletion and objection relating to your personal data by means of a written and signed request, accompanied by your ID document, addressed to ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L., at Carrer dels Mestres d’Aixa, Local 5, 07014 Palma, Illes Balears, or directly through the website at: www.everone.es in the Contact section.
Therefore, ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. is notifying you that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-commerce, and will request your consent for processing your electronic mail for commercial purposes at any time.
5. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L., as owner or licensee, is the holder of all industrial and intellectual property rights in relation to its website and the content thereof (including, images, sound, audio, video, software and text; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, the selection of materials used, computer programs required for its operation, access and use, etc.), which belong to ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of Article 8 and Article 32.1 paragraph 2 of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the making available, of all or part of the content of this website, in any medium or through any technical means, for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without the consent of ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L.. . The USER shall respect the industrial and intellectual property rights of ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L.. The USER may view the elements of the website and print, copy and store them on the hard disk of his/her computer or on any other physical medium provided it is solely for his/her private and personal use. The USER shall abstain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection mechanism or security system installed on these webpages.
6. DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. is, under no circumstances, liable for any damage or harm that may occur due to, but not limited to, mistakes or omissions in the website content, website unavailability, or the transmission of viruses, or malicious or harmful programs through the content, despite having taken all technological measures necessary to avoid them.
7. MODIFCATIONS: ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. may, without notice, carry out modifications on its website it deems appropriate. It may change, add or delete content and services provided through the website as well as the way they are presented and their location on the website.
8. LINKS: Where www.everone.es links or hyperlinks to other websites, ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. will not exercise any type of control over such websites and content. Under no circumstances is ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. liable for the content of any link belonging to a third party’s website. OSIM INVERSIONES does not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, thoroughness, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in such hyperlinks or websites. The inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or investment with the third-party entities.
9. RIGHT TO EXCLUDE: On its own initiative or on the request of a third party, ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. may deny or withdraw, without notice, any access to the website and/or services offered from any USER who breaches these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
10. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS: ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. will use all civil and criminal proceedings at its disposal in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any inappropriate use of its website.
11. AMENDMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND APPLICABILITY: ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. may, at any time, amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments will be duly published upon their publication on this page. These Terms and Conditions will apply so long as they remain published, until they are amended by other terms and conditions duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between ENJOY CALA MAJOR, S.L. and the USER is governed by the applicable Spanish laws. The Courts of the City of Malaga shall have jurisdiction over any dispute.
+34 871 115 359